Class of 2022 Commencement Information
Attention Class of 2022, parents, and families,
Please read over this important information regarding our upcoming graduation ceremony.
- We look forward to seeing you on Monday, June 6th at Delta Dental Stadium! The ceremony will begin at 5:30pm.
- Please take note of our scheduled rain date of Tuesday, June 7th at 5:30pm.
- The stadium will be open for students and families at 4:30pm.
- Graduates should plan to arrive no later than 4:45pm.
- There are no assigned seats--it will open seating for families on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is available at the neighboring SNHU Millyard Garage. Please use this designated space for graduation parking.
- Handicap parking and event access will be available.
- Concessions will be open for light refreshments, drinks, and food. No alcohol is permitted at the event.
- Masks are not required in the stadium.
- A photographer from Mark Lawrence Photography will be taking shots of graduates after they are given their diplomas. Information about ordering prints will be included with cap and gown pick up.
- The first graduation practice is on Wednesday, June 1st at 8:45am. This is also when seniors will pick up their cap and gown. Practice is mandatory.
- Please refer to the end of the year calendar for reminders about senior exam week, graduation practices, and other end of the year events such as Awards Night and Convocation.
- Lastly, If you have any question please contact Barbara Michaud at[email protected] or 603-485-7881
Summer Reading 2022
May 20, 2022
PA Students and Families,
Have you heard? Summer reading got a makeover and it’s all about choice!
We’re so excited to offer even more book options (over 60) and a new experience. This year we are asking students to choose ONE book from the list provided to read over the summer. Using this Google Form, students (using their SAU email login) can filter the options based on their interests and select a book. When we return to school, students will meet with the teacher who is hosting the book they selected to discuss assessment options. Students and teachers will meet a second time in early September to carry out the assessment for students to earn their 1.25 Summer Reading credit.
Below is the timeline for decision making:
- May 20th: Students will review this information in advisory. On this day, access to the Google Form will be granted for students to begin the sign-up process.
- June 3rd: Deadline for students to select their book via Google Form.
- June16th: Deadline for students to change Google Form submission if necessary
If a student begins reading their book and decides they would like to make a different selection after June 16th, they must email the Summer Reading Coordinator, Ms. Gelinas ([email protected]) by July 31, 2022. After this date all book selections are final. Dr. Morris and Ms. Parkinson will also be available via email over the summer if any questions arise.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Gelinas and she can help get you started!
- PA READS: Summer Reading Book List
- PA Reads Student Sign Up - Summer Reading 2022(Google Form)
- Summer Reading Coordinator: Ms. Gelinas ([email protected])