- Rep your school with a PA Bicentennial T- shirt! -
- Senior Class Trip - The Senior Class Trip will take place from May 18 - May 20 at the Hulbert Outdoor Center in Fairlee, VT. Students interested in attending need to have a signed medical form and the $100 payment to Mrs. Doyle or Mrs. Batchelder by Friday, April 6th. Feel free to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you Continue Reading
- Exceptional Services: Your Child & Employment Event - Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - Do you have questions about support services available to your child as they seek employment? Will your son or daughter need support navigating future employment opportunities? Does your child need a plan for maintaining employment?
- How Much Should You Pay For College - Listen to this radio show featuring PA's own Barbara Michaud, Director of School Counseling.
- 2018-19 Budget Info - Click on the title to access the information.
- Special Education File Notification - SPECIAL EDUCATION FILE NOTIFICATION We are obligated to notify students born in 1992 who attended the school districts in SAU #53 (Pembroke, Allenstown, Chichester, Deerfield and Epsom) of the destruction of their Special Education files. Please contact SAU #53 at 603-485-5187 or the last school you attended in SAU 53 by March 1, 2018 in Continue Reading