- Pembroke School Board Meeting Videos Available Online - The Pembroke School Board Meeting Videos are now available online.
- 2018 Pembroke Property Tax Rate - The Department of Revenue Administration last week finalized the 2018 property tax rate for Pembroke, with a total decrease in the tax rate of $3.52 from $29.76 to $26.24 per thousand dollars of assessed value.
- Volunteer Committee Members Needed - The Pembroke School Board has created two new committees. Committee #1: The Disposition of the Pembroke Village School and Committee #2: Renovations to the Hill School. The Board is looking for committee members that have experience with civil and municipal projects, but all are welcome to join. The Board is also looking for a community Continue Reading
- PSAT - Attention Juniors: You may sign up for the PSAT's starting on Monday September 17. The PSAT will be held on October 10 at PA. Please sign up in Walker House, Cost is $20, please make checks payable to Pembroke Academy. Sophomores may sign up beginning October 1.
- FBLA Fall Mum Fundraiser - Are you READY for FALL? FBLA IS selling MUMS again this year. You can find our order form ONLINE at https://bit.ly/PAMums OR place your order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. and Please ref MUM ORDER in the subject line. Our MUMS are $8.00 in Large 8-1/2 " pots in a variety of colors. Ordering is open NOW Continue Reading
- Competency Based Education Video Series - Competency Based Education is a requirement in New Hampshire. More than that, it is a mechanism for bringing education in line with our changing society. Competency Based Education allows students to be held accountable for their learning, while also recognizing that each child is an individual and learns at their uniquely personal pace. Our goal Continue Reading