- Coffee with the Headmaster -
- PA Alumni Luncheon & Show - On ?November 18th at 12:30pm, the PA Players will be hosting an alumni luncheon and show. Designed as a fundraiser, tickets cost $10 for lunch and a show. During the matinee of "Legally Blonde" the music played before, after and during intermission will be songs from the musicals of PA’s past, and then we will Continue Reading
- Were you once part of a PA Championship Team? - On Behalf of the Pembroke Academy Bicentennial Committee: Attention Pembroke and surrounding communities: Were you or someone you know part of a championship-winning team while you attended Pembroke Academy? If so, WE NEED YOU! Please contact Fred Vezina, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org? or 485-7881.
- Pembroke School Board Meeting Videos Available Online - The Pembroke School Board Meeting Videos are now available online.
- 2018 Pembroke Property Tax Rate - The Department of Revenue Administration last week finalized the 2018 property tax rate for Pembroke, with a total decrease in the tax rate of $3.52 from $29.76 to $26.24 per thousand dollars of assessed value.
- Volunteer Committee Members Needed - The Pembroke School Board has created two new committees. Committee #1: The Disposition of the Pembroke Village School and Committee #2: Renovations to the Hill School. The Board is looking for committee members that have experience with civil and municipal projects, but all are welcome to join. The Board is also looking for a community Continue Reading
- Competency Based Education Video Series - Competency Based Education is a requirement in New Hampshire. More than that, it is a mechanism for bringing education in line with our changing society. Competency Based Education allows students to be held accountable for their learning, while also recognizing that each child is an individual and learns at their uniquely personal pace. Our goal Continue Reading