Welcome to Pembroke Academy – Home of the Spartans!
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED PEMBROKE HILL AND VILLAGE PROJECT COMMITTEE - The Pembroke School Board will be forming a committee to discuss options for the future of the Pembroke Hill School and the Pembroke Village School. Options to be considered are renovations to the buildings or an addition to Hill School to combine the 2 schools.
- MMS Mobile App for Parents - Keep up-to-date on student progress, behavior, and attendance with CR Family.
- Memo To Pembroke Taxpayers - To: Pembroke Taxpayers From: Pembroke School Board and Patty Sherman, Superintendent of Schools Date: November 13, 2017 Re: Tax Rate Increase We are writing to make you aware of the circumstances that led to a higher tax rate increase than expected. We are estimating receiving $977,000 less in revenue this year. While we gained a Continue Reading
- 8th Grade Transition to High School - Attention 8th Grade Parents in the AREA Communities: On Wednesday, November 29th at 6:00 pm, please join us at your respective sending school for an evening with Pembroke Academy Administrators, Teachers, Counselors and students. We will be presenting a brief overview of the high school experience, as well as a question and answer period pertaining Continue Reading
- Boys Soccer - NHIAA D-II boys’ soccer: Putnam’s OT goal lifts Pembroke to first championship in nearly 60 years
- subText - This fall the PA Players proudly present “sub Text”, a play about living your life in an age of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat! Shows are November 9th, 10th, and 11th at 7pm with a special matinee on the 11th at 2pm. Tickets are $4 in advance and $5 at the door.
- I Am College Bound - I Am College Bound/I Applied College Application Day will take place at Pembroke Academy on November 13, 2017. The state kick-off event begins in the gym at 9:00am with a school-wide assembly. Parents are cordially invited to attend the kick-off event. Since 2014, NH’s “I Am College Bound/I Applied” initiative has helped more than 1,800 Continue Reading
- PA Players Fundraiser - Friendly's @ Loudon Rd. Thursday, Nov. 2nd/4-8pm Craving a Fribble? Really need better snaps? Just want to see Ms. Parkinson’s amazing Instagram skills?
- Free Flu Clinic - Sign up during the school day until October 10th at the Nurse's Office Form can be downloaded here or picked up from the Nurse.
- PSAT – 2017 - Are you planning on taking the PSAT? Read this!